- Christian Family Care
- $50,000.00 -77,570.00/year*
400 N 5th St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Collaboration - Team with other Counselors and other Social Service staff to provide assistance to clients as needed
* Embracing Diversity: Promotes diversity and inclusion in the community
* Exemplifying Integrity: Acts in fair and ethical manner towards others
* Bridging Cultures: Seeks to understand different cultures and their implications on work.
* Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Experience: 1+ year of clinical experience together with experience with children & families, specifically children affected by attachment trauma, neglect, and abuse.
Knowledge areas: Counseling of ethical & legal issues as they apply to child & family counseling.
Additional Requirements: Travel by car occasionally* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.