FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL & PART-TIME) Murphy Elementary S.D.
Compass Group, North America
Hospitality - Food Services
332 W Monroe St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
*Posted Date:* Feb 25, 2019
* We have full-time and part-time openings for a *FOOD SERVICE WORKER *position.
* *Location*: Murphy Elementary - 2615 W Buckeye Rd Phoenix, AZ 85009 /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: Schedules hours and days vary, Monday through Friday.
* *Requirement*: Food service experience helpful. Will train.
*This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! *If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, you can refer them to this position and potentially earn an Employee Referral Bonus! Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining Services. That's about 2.6 million young students we provide meals and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies Chartwells' promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business; it's our commitment to the communities in which we serve.
*Full time associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits such as:*
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
*Summary:* Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables.
* Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
* Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
* Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
* Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
* Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
* Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
* Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
* Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
* Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
* Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.