JPMorgan Chase & Co
. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2. 5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J. P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available atwww. jpmorganchase. com.
Compliance is critical to JPMorgan Chase s (JPMC) service of its customers and clients. It is responsible for independently assessing and identifying compliance risks in JPMC s business activities and for providing advice about how to comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. The Compliance department for JPMC s Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) line of business is responsible for the compliance program for CCB and each of its consumer and small business segments, which include Home Lending, Consumer Banking, Business Banking, Card, Merchant Services, and Auto.
The Auto Compliance team seeks an Associate level Senior Compliance Officer to provide compliance risk management advice to the Auto business and to help execute the compliance risk oversight program for Auto. As the Senior Compliance Officer progresses in the role, there will be opportunities to gain a deep understanding of the Auto business and the laws applicable to this business as well as to develop expertise with a variety of compliance risk oversight techniques.Responsibilities
The Senior Compliance Officer s duties include:
Qualifications & Skills
- monitoring the Auto business using qualitative and quantitative methods to identify and analyze risks of non-compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- assessing compliance risks of the Auto business, including those relating to existing business processes as well as new business initiatives; and
- continuously learning about the Auto business and providing advice about management of compliance risk-relevant issues, training, policies/procedures, and the impact of regulatory changes on the Auto business.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred with financial services preferably within Compliance, Risk Management, or Audit functions of financial services firms or at regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor s Degree required; compliance risk management certifications (e. g., CRCM) preferred.
- Abilities to work in a deadline-intensive corporate environment and to synthesize and communicate complex subjects simply verbally and in writing are required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint) is required.
- Other financial services experience preferred.