ACCESS CONTROL SECURITY OFFICERS NEEDED
Securitas Securityis looking for multiple individuals to fill access control security officer positions. These officers will be servicing one our premier client sites, monitoring and controlling the facility access. Strong comfort with computers is highly important to the success of this role.
ADDITIONAL CANDIDATE QUALITIES:
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Should possess excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
PAY: $12-$13.50 per hour
HOURS: Full and part-time positions
LOCATION: Sun Lakes, AZ
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Employee Assitance Programs
- Employee Purchase Programs
- Company Paid Uniforms!
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must have valid AZ driver's license and clean driving record
Join our Team today to start the path to your future!
Associated topics: canine detection, casino, explosive detection, patrol, protect, public safety officer, safety officer, safety report, school, unarmed