Mission to Our Employees:
Teladoc Health is the global virtual care leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth, expert medical, and licensed platform services. Teladoc Health serves the world's leading insurers, employers, and health systems and helps millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Teladoc Health. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, values and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share with our clients.
What we are looking for:
Teladoc Health is looking for a Client Executive who will be responsible for all strategic and functional management of the Hospital and Health System client relationships. You will develop executive level relationships with health systems Telehealth, Clinical, Financial and Marketing teams , serve as a single point of contact, and lead successful servicing, utilization support, and upselling. You will drive business partner solutions, product strategy, and revenue growth, and develop retention strategies, including contract renewal, product expansion, and new market development.
What you will do:
* Manage all client touchpoints and retention efforts, including annual renewals, key relationship changes, upsells, and fee renegotiation.
* Exhibit thought leadership and deep understanding of the client landscape, including cost containment strategies, engagement, utilization, client requirements, market drivers, and buying cycles.
* Perform account review in person meetings and calls to communicate value creation, reporting, project status, outstanding issues, and opportunities to integrate additional Teladoc solutions.
* Coordinate strategy and issue resolution with Finance, Operations, Data Transfer, Legal, Product, and IT.
* Develop deep knowledge and actively seek current information about client's organizational structure, products, services, and markets.
* Evaluate, approve, and manage client special projects/requests, including but not limited to, determining feasibility of request, resource utilization, and ownership of project completion.
* Provide internal management with information to assist in updating monthly forecasts and billing.
* Develop relationships with client leadership and its key ASO clients to support clients use for reference, speaker, and media requests.
* Develop and communicate key performance metrics with Teladoc leadership.
* Demonstrate capacity to manage changing priorities and ambiguity while remaining calm and controlled.
* Manage the creation, distribution, and review of client reporting.
* Work closely with Sales to manage client needs and expectations.
* Use Salesforce database to log activities and sales opportunity management.
* Maintain satisfied clients through consistent client support.
* Support ASO client sales and retention efforts.
* Identify growth opportunities across portfolio via additional lines of business and product upselling.
* 7+ Years in Healthcare Client Management required, ideally servicing health systems.
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Demonstrated success in exceeding client management
* Willingness to travel domestically and up to 20% of the time.
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Salesforce
Bonus Skills (If you have these you're a superstar, not a requirement though):
* Experience in growth stage companies desired.
Company Benefits (Here is some of the good stuff):
* Very competitive salary & equity compensation
* Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
* 401k benefits with employer matching contribution; immediately vested
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Awesome people to work with
* Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters
For a more detailed look at our company and values, visit out website at
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Associated topics: bacteria, dietician, food scientist, medical, medicine, microbiology, physiology, protein, therapy, transfection